Features of your Wacom Intuos
The features of your Intuos include:
- Micro USB port: Connects your Intuos to your computer. See the Quick Start Guide that came with your Intuos for instructions on connecting it to your computer. Also see About your Intuos.
- Customizable ExpressKeys: Four keys across the top of the Intuos allow you to set frequently used functions or keystrokes, or to simulate button clicks or modifier keys.
- Power / Bluetooth button: Only present on Wireless versions of Intuos, this button turns the device on and off as well as being used to connect wirelessly to a computer.
- Power LED: Lights when the Intuos is connected to an active USB port. For Bluetooth wireless Intuos versions, this light will be active when paired or connecting to a computer. When connected via USB the light will be white at full charge and orange when charging.
- Active area: Patterned area of the Intuos surface that detects pen input.
|1||Micro USB port (rear corner)|
|3||Power / Bluetooth button (only Bluetooth models)|
|5||Pen holder (for transport)|
|6||Pen tray (for storage)|
|7||Pen tether hole|