View your work on your monitor in Tablet mode
By default, you are viewing your work on your device which allows you to see what you are drawing right beneath your pen on the display as you draw it. You can view your work on your computer monitor instead by switching to Tablet mode.
- Tap the Tablet Mode Touch Key.
- A message appears asking if you want to switch to Tablet Mode. You do not need to do anything if you want to switch.
- If you do not want to switch into Tablet Mode, press the Tablet Mode Touch Key again.
- The device display goes blank, and the work on your display moves to your monitor.
- Continue interacting with your device, viewing your work on your monitor instead of on your device.
To switch back to viewing your work on your device, tap the Tablet Mode Touch Key again.
What is different in Tablet mode?
Wacom Tablet Properties and Wacom Display Settings are different when you switch to viewing your work on your monitor in Tablet mode.
- In Wacom Tablet Properties, when you select Touch from the Tool list, the available tabs and options are different.
- When you select a pen from the Tool list, the Mapping tab appears, where you can change the device's orientation and adjust the relationship between the device surface and your monitors.
- You can customize Pen and Eraser settings that you use only when you are in Tablet mode.
- You cannot access Wacom Display Settings while you are in Tablet Mode.