Assign On-Screen Controls
After you create an On-Screen Control and assign settings to it, you need to assign the On-Screen Control to one of your device's components so that you can open it. You can assign On-Screen Controls to ExpressKeys™, touch gestures, and pen buttons, depending on the features available on your device.
In this example, you can see how to assign an On-Screen Control to an ExpressKey™.
- Open Wacom Tablet Properties and select your Device.
- Select Functions.
- Select the ExpressKeys™ tab.
- From the drop-down next to one of the ExpressKeys™, select On-Screen Controls.
- From the list that appears, select the name of an On-Screen Control.
- The assignment takes effect immediately.
The above screenshot is for descriptive purposes; it may not match your screen.