Test the tablet
Turn on your computer. The tablet status LED should light. There may be a short delay before the device is ready to use.
If the LED does not light, try these tests to potentially fix the issue yourself.
- Restart your computer.
- Inspect the cables for damage.
- Open your computer's device manager or system information menu and verify that the USB port that the device is plugged into is working properly.
- Make sure the cables are securely connected to your device and to your computer.
- If you are using a USB hub, make sure the hub is securely connected to your computer. If it is and your device still does not work, disconnect the device and plug it into a USB port that is on your computer instead.
- If you are using a USB port on your computer, try connecting the device to a different USB port on your computer. If that does not work, try connecting the device to a USB port on another computer.
- If you are using any other tools, such as the mouse, check to make sure that they function.
If these tests fail, please contact Wacom Support for help.