Wacom Desktop Center
The Wacom Desktop Center is an application on your computer that allows you to interact with your Wacom device(s). You can find the Wacom Desktop Center on Windows in the Start Menu under Wacom Tablet, or on the Mac in the Applications folder under Wacom Tablet. The left side of the Wacom Desktop Center screen lists the main menu options. Clicking on a main menu option will display the tools associated with that option on the right side of the Wacom Desktop Center screen.
The above screenshot has been partially blurred and is for descriptive purposes only; it may not match your screen.
Wacom Desktop Center Main Menu
- My Devices: Customize your Wacom device settings, redeem software, and access product documentation.
- Backup Settings: Backup, restore, and manage your Wacom device settings on your computer or in the Wacom Cloud.
- Updates: If available, allows you to install the latest driver, firmware, or BIOS update for your device.
- Support: Access Wacom Support, check driver functions, view diagnostic data, or enable driver logging for support purposes.
- Store: Visit the Wacom store to research and purchse products and accessories.
Logging in using your Wacom ID
You can log in with your Wacom ID (or create one) in order to register your product or access any software bundle that may have been included with your product. To log in:
- Click Wacom ID in the upper, right-hand corner of your Wacom Desktop Center screen.
- Sign in with your email and password, or use the Sign up link if you don't already have an account.
Using the More Link
- Click the More link in the upper, right-hand corner of the the Wacom Desktop Center screen.
- Select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu:
- AutoStart: By default, the Wacom Desktop Center will automatically open when your computer turns on. You can deselect AutoStart to change that behavior.
- Online Help: Click here to access help about Wacom products and software.
- Social Media Feeds (differ by region): To proceed to Wacom's social media or blog sites.
- Privacy Settings: To opt in or out of participation in Wacom's Experience Program.