Calibrate your pen display to align the screen cursor with the position of the pen on the screen. This compensates for viewing angle and adjusts for parallax.
- Set up your pen display in its working position.
- Open Wacom Center.
- Select your device in the Devices sidebar.
- Select Pen calibration. You will proceed to the Calibrate tab in Wacom Tablet Properties.
- If you are working with multiple monitors, select the monitor corresponding to your pen display from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Calibrate... button to activate the calibration screen.
- Holding the pen, sit or stand as you normally would when working with the pen display. Use the pen tip to click on the center of the crosshairs in the upper-left corner.
- Click on the center of the crosshairs that are displayed in the remaining corners.
- Test the alignment by positioning the pen at a few different points on the display.
- Click OK to accept the calibration, or Try Again to recalibrate.