The features of your Intuos pen tablet include:
- Customizable ExpressKeys™: Four keys on the upper corners of the Intuos allow you to set frequently used functions or keystrokes, or to simulate button clicks or modifier keys.
- Touch toggle switch: Allows you to enable or disable touch.
- USB connector: Connects your Intuos to your computer. See the Quick Start Guide that came with your Intuos for instructions on connecting it to your computer. Also see About your Intuos.
- Power LED: Lights when the Intuos is connected to an active USB port.
- Status LED: Lights when you touch the active area, or use the pen or ExpressKeys™.
- Active area: The portion of the Intuos surface that detects pen and touch input. The boundaries of the active area are shown by four small dots on the corners of the tablet.
|1 through 4||ExpressKeys™|
|6||USB port (left rear corner)|
|8||Touch on/off switch (right rear corner)|
On your Intuos, extra pen nibs are fastened to the inside of the compartment cover on the back of the tablet. A nib removal plate is inside the compartment.