In wireless mode, your pen tablet has several features to conserve the tablet battery charge and improve performance.
- Power-saving mode: The pen tablet enters power-saving mode after 2 minutes without user input. The time parameter can be adjusted in Wacom Tablet Properties. To wake the tablet from power-saving mode:
- Touch the tablet
- Press an ExpressKey
- Place the pen in proximity (depending on your tablet model).
- Sleep mode: The pen tablet enters sleep mode:
- When there is no wireless connection for more than 4 seconds. For example, you switch off the computer, move the tablet out of range, or unplug the wireless receiver.
- After 30 minutes of no user input.
- When the battery level is extremely low. Recharge the battery immediately.
Important: Conserve battery power by turning off the wireless module when you are not using the tablet. Otherwise, the tablet battery may need charging before you can use the tablet wirelessly.