Customize user options
Click on Options in Wacom Tablet Properties to customize pen button mode and other preferences for your device.
Note: The available options listed below will vary, depending on your device.
- Hover Click: The default which allows you to click by pressing the pen button while holding the pen tip slightly above the device surface.
- Click & Tap: Select this option if you want to click by pressing the pen button and then tapping the pen tip to the device surface. This option allows for a more precise placement of pen clicks.
- Tablet Light Brightness: If this applies to your device, move the slider to adjust the brightness level or to turn off status LEDs and active area markers.
- Pressure Compatibility: Select this option if the applications you are working with only support 1024 pen pressure levels.
- Disable All Tablet Buttons: Click this button to disable all ExpressKeys™, Touch Rings, Rocker Rings, and Touch Strips.
- Predefined Application Settings: Enabled only if you deleted automatically-assigned settings for an application. Click the Restore button to restore the settings assigned by the application.
- Show wireless tablet battery: Select if you want to display the battery status icon in your system tray during wireless operation. Only applies to devices that support wireless.
The above screenshot is for descriptive purposes; it may not match your screen.