Calibrate your pen display to align the screen cursor with the position of the pen on the screen. This compensates for viewing angle and adjusts for parallax.
- Set up your pen display in its working position.
- Open Wacom Tablet Properties. If more than one pen display is installed on your system, select the one you are working with from the Device list.
- Select a pen from the Tool list.
- Select the Calibrate tab.
- If you are working with multiple monitors, select the monitor corresponding to your pen display from the dropdown menu.
- Click Calibrate... to activate the calibration screen.
- Holding the pen, sit or stand as you normally would when working with the pen display. Use the pen tip to click on the center of the crosshairs in the upper-left corner.
- Click on the center of the crosshairs that are displayed in the remaining corners.
- Test the alignment by positioning the pen at a few different points on the display.
- Click OK to accept the calibration, or Try Again to recalibrate.