Map your device in mouse mode
In Mouse mode, you use the pen like a mouse. The cursor stays on the point that you left it when you pick up your pen, and you interact with your device like you interact with a mousepad or trackpad.
- Open Wacom Center.
- Select your device in the Devices sidebar.
- In the main content area, select Mapping settings. You will proceed to Wacom Tablet Properties.
- In the Mode section, select Mouse.
- If desired, change the mouse settings:
- Mouse Height: Move the slider to adjust how high you have to lift up off the device in order to continue moving the cursor across the screen.
- Mouse Acceleration: Move the slider to adjust how far the screen cursor moves based on how quickly you are moving across the device.
- Mouse Speed: Move the slider to adjust how far the screen cursor moves as you move across the device.
Tip: The best way to decide how to adjust these settings is by moving the sliders and testing how they affect your screen cursor movement. Mouse Acceleration and Mouse Speed affect each other, so be sure to move them both to see how they work together.
Warning: When you make changes to these settings, you are not changing corresponding settings in your computer's system settings. However, if you make changes to mouse settings in your computer's system settings, those changes may affect how your mouse works in Mouse mode.
|| Do not share my information