Customize On-screen shortcuts
The following instructions describe how to customize a Grid panel or Radial menu.
Note: Pre-configured Pen gestures come installed in Wacom Center on select devices and do not require customization.
- Open Wacom Center.
- In the navigation bar, click On-screen shortcuts.
- In the On-screen shortcuts sidebar, select the name of the Grid panel or Radial menu you wish to customize.
- Click on the Grid panel or Radial menu key and select the action that you wish to assign from the Action sidebar. Repeat for each key.
- If you select Keyboard shortcut, you are prompted to add a Keys combination (Ctrl+Z, for example) or Add special keys (pre-configured key combinations such as Alt+Tab). Enter a Name for the keyboard shortcut and click Apply.
- You can optionally change the following settings:
- Size: Move the slider to change the size of the On-screen shortcut when it appears on your screen.
- Display at Cursor: Leave the box unchecked if you want the On-screen shortcut to appear in the same location every time you open it. Select the box if you want the On-screen shortcut to appear next to your cursor when you open it.
- Assign your On-screen shortcut to a customizable component, such as a pen button or ExpressKey.
Note: You must assign an action to at least one key. For key(s) that you do not want to use, select Disabled.
Note: You can optionally select the Repeat box if you want the setting to repeat when you click and hold the Radial menu or Grid panel key.
Important: Assigning a Grid panel, Radial menu, or Pen gesture to a customizable component (pen button, ExpressKey, etc.) is required for the On-screen shortcut to work as expected.
The above screenshot is for descriptive purposes; it may not match your screen.
|| Do not share my information