If you encounter an issue with your pen, pen tablet or pen display, perform the recommended action in any error message that appears on your screen. If that does not resolve the issue, try the following:
- Open Wacom Center.
- In the navigation bar, click the Global settings icon.
- Under Troubleshooting Options, click Driver check to evaluate driver function and run simple troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Review the Quick Start Guide included with your product to make sure the tablet is set up correctly and that all plugs and connectors are firmly in place.
- Check the User Help for information regarding the issue.
- Visit Wacom Support and search for a topic using the search bar, or select any of the topic category cards to access Frequently Asked Questions.
- Visit Wacom's Product Resources page to see if a new driver is available and install it.
- Run diagnostic tests on your device and tools.
If you tried these suggestions and still have an issue, contact Wacom Support. Please be near your computer with the following information available:
- The make and model of your computer and the version of your operating system.
- Which devices were connected to your computer when the issue occurred.
- The name and version of the software application that you were using when the issue occurred.
- What happened and what you were doing when the issue occurred.
- The exact wording of any error messages that appeared on your screen.
- How you tried to solve the problem.