Install the driver
Important: Download and install the driver for your device to work properly, unless your device comes with a pre-installed driver. Refer to the Quick Start Guide to discover if your device has a pre-installed driver or not.
- Go to the Wacom drivers page.
- Click Download next to the latest driver that corresponds to your computer's operating system.
- Follow the prompts to finish the driver installation.
Update the driver
- From the Wacom Desktop Center, select Updates, and then click the update to install it.
- If the Wacom Desktop Center is not available for your device, go to the Wacom drivers page to find the latest updates.
Note: Your device will not work if you uninstall the driver. If you uninstall the driver, reinstall the latest driver from the drivers page so that your device works again. If the driver is reinstalled, your device will revert to default settings.