If you encounter an issue with your pen tablet or pen display, perform the recommended action in any error message that appears on your screen. If that does not resolve the issue, try the following:
- In the Wacom Desktop Center main menu, click Support and then Driver check to evaluate driver function and run simple troubleshooting, if necessary.
- Review the Quick Start Guide and make sure that the tablet is set up correctly and that all plugs and connectors are firmly in place.
- Check the User Help for information regarding the issue.
- Visit the Wacom website to view the product FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) to see if any apply to your issue.
- Go to Wacom Support to see if a new driver is available and install it.
- Test your device and tools.
If you tried these suggestions and still have an issue, contact Wacom Support. Please be near your computer with the following information available:
- The make and model of your computer and the version of your operating system.
- Which devices were connected to your computer when the issue occurred.
- The name and version of the software application that you were using when the issue occurred.
- What happened and what you were doing when the issue occurred.
- The exact wording of any error messages that appeared on your screen.
- How you tried to solve the problem.