Switch between displays using Display Toggle
You can toggle between displays by using Display Toggle so that you can quickly switch between working on all of your monitors and working on an individual monitor. Display Toggle switches between the display that you set on the Mapping tab and each of your monitors one at a time.
- Assign Display Toggle to one of your device's customizable components, like a pen button.
- Go to your computer's display properties menu and select extend so that you are using multiple monitors as one continuous display.
- If you mirror or duplicate your monitors or only show on one monitor, Display Toggle is not available.
- The first display option listed is the one set on the Mapping tab. You can change it by selecting a pen from the Tools list and selecting Mapping, if desired.
- Beneath that, each of your monitors is listed in the order set in your computer's display properties menu.
Now, when you engage the Display Toggle, you cycle between the display option set on the Mapping tab and each of your monitors.