Test the wireless
A status LED should light whenever the device is properly connected and your computer has recognized it as a USB device. If you encounter problems with the wireless connection, perform the following checks.
- Verify that the wireless module is on. See Wireless connection.
- Verify that the wireless module and receiver are properly installed. See Wireless setup.
- Check the battery power on the Wireless tab. If the battery charge is low, connect the USB cable and charge the battery. See Battery status.
- Switch the wireless module off, and then back on.
- Move the device closer to the computer. Make sure there are no metal or other high density obstructions in the line of sight between the device and the computer.
- Follow these steps:
- Open Wacom Tablet Properties.
- Click the About button.
- In the About dialog, click Diagnose.
- The Diagnostics dialog will indicate if Wireless Mode is on or off.
If these tests do not resolve the problem, please contact Wacom Support
|| Do not share my information