The Cintiq Pro combines with the optional Cintiq Pro Engine to create the Cintiq Pro Studio. Complete the following steps to set up your Cintiq Pro Studio:
- Gently lay the Wacom Cintiq Pro face down on a flat surface clear of debris.
- Remove the back cover by pulling it away at the cable opening.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure there are no wired connections to your Cintiq Pro, including removing the power cable, AC adapter, and all USB connections. All ports on the back of your Cintiq Pro must be open for proper installation of the Cintiq Pro Engine.
- Use the provided tool to remove the screws securing the attached cable ties, and then remove the cable ties.
- Gently insert the Cintiq Pro Engine into the Cintiq Pro, using the guide rails to ensure proper alignment.
- Use the provided tool to tighten the two screws securing the Cintiq Pro Engine to the Cintiq Pro.
- Connect the Cintiq Pro power cable to the Cintiq Pro Engine.
- Connect the Cintiq Pro Engine power cable to the Cintiq Pro Engine.
- Gently flip your Cintiq Pro Studio so that it is face up and positioned for use. If desired, extend the stand legs to position your Cintiq Pro Studio at an angle.
- Turn on your Cintiq Pro Studio by pressing the power button.
- Your Cintiq Pro Studio should now be functional. Check Testing the Creative Pen Display if you are not seeing input from pen and touch.
- Wacom recommends that you click UPDATES in the Wacom Desktop Center to check for updates for the Wacom device driver and firmware.
- A short tutorial to help you learn about and understand your Cintiq Pro Studio is available in the Tutorials section of the Wacom Desktop Center.
- Access FAQs and other product information on the Wacom Cintiq Pro Studio Getting Started page of the Wacom website.